Watchdog-Defenders-of-the-Realm
Hello,
New members MUST register & log in with a Real Name, both first name and surname and must enter a short Profile (Schooling, Postings) on Main Pages when activated. Please note that applications (registration forms) not containing Full name Ie first name and surname will not be accepted
Management
14th July 09

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello,
New members MUST register & log in with a Real Name, both first name and surname and must enter a short Profile (Schooling, Postings) on Main Pages when activated. Please note that applications (registration forms) not containing Full name Ie first name and surname will not be accepted
Management
14th July 09
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

RMPA Branches

Go down

RMPA Branches Empty RMPA Branches

Post by newhaven bob adams Mon Oct 03, 2011 9:16 pm

Gentlemen, and the Gentler sex

I am trying to bring the 'links' page on our website up to date, but it appears that many branches have changed their site and/or e-mail addresses as a lot of stuff is bouncing.

Could I ask members of 'Watchdog' to check their own branch details and get them to me. Use the contact page on rmpaeastsussex.co.uk

Thank you all in advance.

Regards

Bob Adams
RMPA Branches 520863
newhaven bob adams
newhaven bob adams
administration and Moderator

Male
Number of Posts : 98
Registration date : 2009-09-26

http://www.rmpaeastsussex.co.uk

Back to top Go down

RMPA Branches Empty Re: RMPA Branches

Post by newhaven bob adams Tue May 14, 2013 11:31 am

There has, I'm sorry to say, been absolute silence to great my request, but let me continue.

I know that we have a lot of members on Watchdog who are not active members of the RMPA. Obviously they are proud to have been members of the Corps or they would not bother with this site, but i hope some of them will think about taking an active part in the Association. Unfortunately Branch members are increasing in age and decreasing in numbers, and it will be a pity if the Association were to collapse from non interest.
Think about it chaps, and girls. It is difficult to give or receive help through a computer while the local branch welfare officer can give real assistance
newhaven bob adams
newhaven bob adams
administration and Moderator

Male
Number of Posts : 98
Registration date : 2009-09-26

http://www.rmpaeastsussex.co.uk

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue May 14, 2013 12:19 pm

I don't think there is a Cumbria branch Bob, otherwise I would have got details for you.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum