Watchdog-Defenders-of-the-Realm
Hello,
New members MUST register & log in with a Real Name, both first name and surname and must enter a short Profile (Schooling, Postings) on Main Pages when activated. Please note that applications (registration forms) not containing Full name Ie first name and surname will not be accepted
Management
14th July 09

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Hello,
New members MUST register & log in with a Real Name, both first name and surname and must enter a short Profile (Schooling, Postings) on Main Pages when activated. Please note that applications (registration forms) not containing Full name Ie first name and surname will not be accepted
Management
14th July 09
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Technical Problems

Go down

Technical Problems Empty Technical Problems

Post by billybong Wed Feb 04, 2009 4:37 am

Hello,

Your account on Watchdog-Defenders-of-the-Realm has been judged inactive by a forum administrator.

If you wish to stay in our community, please connect yourself to the forum - https://watchdog-defenders-o.forumotion.net
Surprised

There still seems to be a problem with my ability to enter this site.
I have read a message now telling me I'm not IN but I can type this in.
Also there was a big banner telling me that I'm a lucky winner of some lotto that I do not nor wish to subscribe to.
Looking at the email sent to me from the Administrator who has judged my account inactive then I can only state of course it is if I cannot get into the site properly. Smile
Is inactivity a reason to suspend an account by the way or judge people by their attendance?

Regards.
Bill.
billybong
billybong

Number of Posts : 1
Registration date : 2008-12-09

Back to top Go down

Technical Problems Empty Re: Technical Problems

Post by Guest Thu Feb 05, 2009 3:20 pm

Have you logged in?I have not had a problem,perhaps Stewart can help you.Best of luck DAVE

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum